Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wed-nes-day!

This is one of the five paintings I have in the 2013 Plein Air Exhibit at Columbia Art Gallery. Don't forget...the reception is Friday!

Here I am with Bill Sturman, one of the great volunteers at the gallery. (He's a wonderful painter plus someone who isn't afraid of hard work)..... and he is one of the reasons the gallery always looks so good! 
To see more photos from the day.....go HERE.

(Top Photo): Painting, Celeste Bergin, Quiet Light, oil on 8x8 canvas panel, framed

7 comments:

cquek said...

great oil painting.

Gary L. Everest said...

Hi Celeste,
Knock 'em dead! Great work--I know you'll sell out. Looks like you had the standard great time during the affair.
Sincerely,
Gary.

CrimsonLeaves said...

Ooh, another beauty!!! Love that you recognized the gifts of this gallery volunteer and artist himself. I know that made his day!

Libby Fife said...

I sure wish I could be there. Have a good time for me please:)

Sheryl Anthony said...

Lovely painting, Celeste! Those are wonderful analogous colors!

hw (hallie) farber said...

Another Bergin beauty.

Kevin Neal said...

Great stuff. Wish I could attend.