Friday, February 28, 2014

Friday!

Here is the painting that I took to art discussion on Thursday...and it just so happens that it is going to be at the SE Artwalk tomorrow too. (To see what the other artists brought for discussion, go HERE).

Come visit me and Mark David Larsen at his Studio this weekend during the SE Area ArtWalk! Saturday and Sunday
March 1-2, 10 am - 5 pm,  
2635 SE 35th Ave. Portland, Or 97202

(Top Photo) Painting: Celeste Bergin, The Studio, oil on 12x9 stretched canvas (framed)

10 comments:

CrimsonLeaves said...

Oh what a lovely painting! I love the light and shadow on the side of the building, Celeste! Whose studio is this?

Mark's home or studio space is gorgeous! What a lovely house! I so wish I could come see your work on display. Both pieces I have from you are on prominent display in my living room! Good luck!

hmuxo said...

Ooooh! love the blues and that perfect light hitting the building...excellent work, Celeste!!

Kevin Neal said...

Liking this painting. As I've said before, I have an immediate attraction to warm to cool relationships in paintings.

Polly Birchall said...

Hope all goes well and lovely painting too

PAMO said...

Hope the Art Walk is going well! I just love this painting- the colors, the composition. I agree with another commenter- the light is perfect.

Sheryl Anthony said...

I'll be there, Celeste!

mary maxam said...

For me, this is all about the discovery of a blue shadow that no one else saw but you...and now your viewers. Beautiful!

Don Bishop said...

So nice to see you and Mark today Celeste!
Cheers, Don B

Helen Moreda said...

It's the light. Warm and cool. Lovely painting Celeste. Good luck on your studio days........

Julie Ford Oliver said...

Great color patterns in this one, Celeste. Something a little bit different going on in your technique? I like it very much.