Wednesday, February 26, 2014

SE Art Walk, Saturday and Sunday, March 1 & 2, 10AM-5PM

Mark Larsen and I are participating in the SE Artwalk! Come hang with us....We'll be located at Mark's house: 2635 SE 35th (click here: for MAP) Saturday and Sunday, March 1 & 2  10AM-5PM


And...if you follow this link (below) you'll find another link to maps and addresses for all the other artists.See you this weekend. http://allaprimaportland.blogspot.com/2014/02/se-area-artwalk-sat-sun-march-1-2-10am.html


(Top Photo) Painting, Celeste Bergin, Hillside, oil on 6x6 canvas panel


11 comments:

hmuxo said...

This is a beautiful landscape, Celeste. One of your best!

Page Railsback said...

Beautiful...One of these days..I am coming to that Arts walk

Julie Ford Oliver said...

Such beautiful colors Is this a real place? I always admire the way you manage to get an emotional feeling in your work. Drawing or painting
Glad you are back. Missed you and hope your project is going well.

mary maxam said...

Beautiful landscape and I know it will be one of many gorgeous show pieces. Have a great time and show!

CrimsonLeaves said...

Blues, greens, lilacs...my favorite color palette. It always soothes the restless soul. Gorgeous, Celeste! And I love how you've captured the beauty of western Oregon. This reminds me of the trip I took with my daughters to Disneyland down Hwy. 101 out of Washington.

Libby Fife said...

Do wish I could "drop" by:)

L.W.Roth, said...

Darn! I'll be a month late. --soft lovely landscape . You do get them down with no fuss, simple shapes, hazy colors. Beautiful.

Lisa Graham Art said...

I hope you have a great event! Your landscape is lovely. I want to walk on that gentle yellow hill.

Lisa Graham Art said...

I hope you have a great event! Your landscape is lovely. I want to walk on that gentle yellow hill.

Dean H. said...

Sorry I can't come see ya'll in Portland Art Walk, Celeste.
The closest I can come will be Portlandia on my TV.
I really like your plein air.

Helen Moreda said...

Celeste, what a commentary on blues. They are beautiful. Good luck on your art walk. I hope you do well.