Saturday, March 1, 2014

Saturday!

What a great day! Mark Larsen "hosted" me at his house for the SE Artwalk. He and I just had a blast talking shop with our artist friends and visiting with the all the art-walkers.  We also sold a bunch of paintings. (Yay!) It's pretty great how Mark transformed his front room into a gallery. Thanks to all who came out to see us!
We will be back tomorrow (Sunday) .....so come by....(cookies will be fresh)!

2635 SE 35th Ave. Portland, Or 97202
March 2, 10 am - 5 pm


Brenda Boylan purchased one of my winter scenes. How's that for a compliment?!
(Thanks, Brenda).

(Top Photo): Painting, Celeste Bergin, Wind and Rain, oil on 16x8 canvas panel (framed) 


9 comments:

Brenda Boylan said...

Oh Celeste! I love my painting I purchased from your show. It hangs beautifully in my studio along with several other pieces. Yeah! Art enriches our lives and I feel so lucky to have the best one on the rack! :)

Sheryl Anthony said...

thanks, Celeste for the lovely visit. I may very well come back tomorrow to get the painting I drooled over today! Wonderful paintings.

Art Maine said...

Basic Black

Nice fun day,
gallery peek,
sales, and you
dressed in black
with Brenda;
is that you
dressed in black,
umbrella
topping off
the black dress,
fine painting;
self portrait
or not, you
paint with a
classic style.

CrimsonLeaves said...

Somehow that lady still looks so elegant even though the wind is pushing her. Beautiful work, Celeste. I like Mark's set up and so glad you both made good sales. May that continue through today!!

Page Railsback said...

Love this paintng, the pics from the day, Gallery and happy collector

hw (hallie) farber said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend filled with art. Congratulations.

Sue Marrazzo said...

Congrats to you!

Gary L. Everest said...

Hi Celeste,
If this was your recent project, congratulations! I loved reading about lots of sales, too.
Keep up the great work.
Sincerely,
Gary.

Dan Kent said...

I love this painting and the last. Congratulations on the wonIderful show! I am not surprised. Wish I were there to see it!