Saturday, September 6, 2014

Saturday!

My computer crashed last week and I haven't had much time to straighten things out.

....No time to address pesky problems because I've been having the MOST FUN EVER this week at the 2014 Pacific NW Plein Air Competition and Exhibit in Hood River. It's the 10th anniversary and I've participated in all 10 years! 

Here I am sitting with my painting pals Bonnie Rieser and Bill Stanton. I facebooked this picture and Bill came back with "Who is that blind person?" (Really made me laugh). 

To see the week-long plein air event go HERE
and...last Thursday discussion is HERE

(Photo) Bonnie, me and  Bill "Who is that" Stanton (taking a break on the library grounds)

7 comments:

Libby Fife said...

What a wonderful event! So many lovely paintings and a great venue too. Thanks for sharing the pics.

I know all about computer issues. I feel your pain!

CrimsonLeaves said...

Celeste, you are just so gorgeous; take after your mom!

hmuxo said...

Beautiful photo of you and your friends... I can see that the plein Air competition has kept you so busy! It looks like you had a lot of fun!

Sheryl Anthony said...

Glad you are having fun. You all look happy. Hope you get your computer up and running. I hate technology!

L.W.Roth, said...

Nice to take a break with art buddies. It's nice to take a break from painting and the computer--necessary actually for refreshing the palette. :-))

Pam Huggins said...

That's a great photo of you three! And Bill's comment is hilarious!

So glad you've had a fun week and thank you for sharing it.

Computers... meh.....

hw (hallie) farber said...

Celeste, I've been slacking off, but you certainly haven't. Your shorthand painting, Sunset, is beautiful.