Friday, July 10, 2015

Thursday ---(and Reception next week)

The topic was "color mixing tips" at art discussion yesterday. I showed this painting of an alley. I like this painting for it's simplicity and all the atmosphere. To see what everyone else brought...go HERE.

There is a reception for me, Jenn Feeney, Kyle Kraiter and Gila Lane next Wednesday, July 15, 6-8pm at the (newly located) Lane Gallery in the Pearl. ("Summer's End" is the name of the show...and even though right now we're right in the middle of a hot-hot summer the show is up until September). Lane Gallery is a beautiful gallery and I am so honored to be in this show. Please come if you can I would love to see you there!  2412 NW Raleigh Street.

(Top Photo) Painting, Celeste Bergin, Rain in the Alley, oil on 5x7 canvas panel

4 comments:

hw (hallie) farber said...

Beautiful announcement and I love the painting. Enjoy the reception.

CrimsonLeaves said...

Wowie, Celeste!! I saw this on the Alla Prima site and thought it was gorgeous. It really is and you nailed it with the "atmosphere." Perfection! Congrats on the show/reception. I so wish I could come visit with you! One of my besties!

Sheryl Anthony said...

Beautiful painting and invitation, Celeste. I will be there, am bringing my friend Angela! See you then.

Julie Ford Oliver said...

Fabulous, Celeste. A simply beautiful atmospheric painting.
The invitation is classy and hope the opening is a huge success.