Thursday, August 13, 2015

Thursday!

I've been neglecting my blog recently...but I promise to do better and check in with you this week. It has been a busy time! I had the absolute best time at Hood River...what a blast! I was introduced to several new locations and I can't wait to go back. 

Last Monday I had a chance to paint in a life session. I took this and some of the Hood River paintings (that didn't go into the show) to today's Art Discussion meeting. To see what everyone brought...go HERE

(Pacific Northwest Plein Air 2015 is up until August 30). 

(Photo): Celeste Bergin, Oil Painting, Monday Life Model, oil on 16x20 canvas sheet 

6 comments:

hw (hallie) farber said...

I always enjoy your Thursdays--good art and interesting discussions.

CrimsonLeaves said...

So beautifully done, Celeste! Love her pose! I've been wondering why I've not been seeing so much of you of late.

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère Céleste,

Je suis très heureuse de venir à nouveau vous visiter... je serai plus régulière à partir de septembre.

L'oeuvre que vous nous faites découvrir aujourd'hui me plaît particulièrement. J'aime l'attitude de cette jeune femme. Il y a une grande sérénité qui s'en dégage.
Le gant que j'aperçois apporte aussi un certain mystère.

Gros bisous ♡

hmuxo said...

You painted a beautiful portrait Celeste...and its always nice to visit everyone's work.

Julie Ford Oliver said...

Hi Celeste - this is a lovely portrait. Glad to hear you will be back posting because I have missed it.
I saw photos of you at the Pacific Northwest Plein Air reception - looking VERY good!

Lisa Graham Art said...

I love your energetic brushwork in this Celeste! I've enjoyed seeing your FB posts. You HAVE been busy!

Hugs!