Monday, September 7, 2015

Happy Labor Day!

This is a photo of "The Thursday Drawing Club".  It was so nice of Medley Tea to honor us in this with a reception last week. We have "tea-related" drawings and paintings on the walls until the end of October. Thanks, Medley!


And this week my "Artist Talk" is coming up on Wednesday, from 6:30-7:30 at Lane Gallery. You are invited! :)

Are you having a great summer? I'll check your blogs and find out what is happening. :)

(Top Photo) LtoR Diane Marks Bestor, Tim Young, Paula Hansen, Loretta Unger, me, Carrie Holst and Stephanie Cissna.

12 comments:

hmuxo said...

What a happy looking group of Artists!! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!!!

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère Céleste,

Un joli panel d'artistes !... Belle équipe...

Gros bisous ♡

Sue Marrazzo said...

Sounds great! Thanks for sharing!

Julie Ford Oliver said...

Wish I could be there for your talk. I bet the show is wonderful.

Linda Popple said...

Wish I could be there and see all the paintings and hear your talk. Good luck!!

Gary L. Everest said...

Hi Celeste,
Wish I could be there in-person to enjoy your talk. Will Dave, or another person video the presentation? I'd like to learn something every day and what could be better than this?!
Keep up the great work!
Sincerely,
Gary.

CrimsonLeaves said...

Love the photo, Celeste! You are so pretty! Wish I could see the tea related paintings!

Dan Kent said...

I haven't commented for a long time but I regularly visit and I attend all of your meetings. I am forever a fan. Hope all went well with your talk (of course it did). Fine group!

Julie Ford Oliver said...

Hi Celeste - just checking in to make sure all is well. Miss your posts.

large dining tables said...

Great work! The show is wonderful. Thanks for sharing!

John Simlett said...

Hope you are well, Celeste. Unlike you not to be posting - do take care.

susan putnam- jensen said...

Good photo and interesting sketches.