Tuesday, December 8, 2015

The Big 500



This is one of 10 of my paintings in the "Big 500".  This show/sale is an annual fundraising event benefiting the Oregon Food Bank (500+ artists, around 5000 paintings in Pioneer Mall.  So much variety, you will not be disappointed)!

Bring a can of food for free entry

People's Art Gallery
Opens Sat Dec 12th at 2pm – until 9pm

It's a little competitive, get there early (The work is scattered)
show runs through January 10
(all art is 8x8 unframed, $40)

People's Art Gallery
700 SW Fifth (3rd floor) Suite 4005
Mark Woolley Gallery = Suite 4110
Pioneer Square Mall, downtown Portland
----------
Oh, and I missed telling you about the Thursday art discussion last week ...to see what we brought go HERE.
----------
(Top Photo) Painting: Celeste Bergin, Portland Nocturne, oil on 8x8 birch panel

7 comments:

Helen Moreda said...

Love this one Celeste. Great mood created with your light and dark areas.

Julie Ford Oliver said...

Such beautiful lighting. This is special, Celeste.
Wish I could attend the show. I know it will be a fabulous one.

John Simlett said...

I can't get used to you not posting every day.

Love this one, the moonlight and its reflections are fantastic.... A "Moonraker" moon they would say in the county of Wiltshire.

Mindy said...

I love this one.

Sheryl Anthony said...

just wonderful! I want it!

Linda Popple said...

Nice painting! I wish I could attend the show - I know it is going to be great!

Dan Kent said...

Out of the way Sheryl - I want it! There is so much I like about this one - the color choices, the sunset, the loose handling of paint. I went to the gallery website to see if I can buy in advance! No such luck it seems.